This picture is a friend of mine's taken @ Twin Lakes in Colorado. I have hiked there several times and thought this was a cool pic so I would share it!Back into the swing of things, school lunch/going to the Bridge. Today I got spit on in the lunchroom, he didn't mean to, just got so excited and kinda forgot about having food in his mouth. This happens more than I care to admit. Tomorrow is the big kick off to middle school ministry in Zeeland, so if you know any middle schoolers get them over to Lawrence St. Park tomorrow night from 6-8pm. Inflatable games/music/hot dogs/sno cones/cotton candy/popcorn/prizes and it's all FREE!
Tomorrow is also my dad's birthday (the big 6-0) If you happen to see him wish him Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
That picture is incredible!
I was spit on during one of my very first lunch room visits. It was "Mandrew." A piece of lettuce and mayo came from between the gap in his front teeth and landed on my hand. We definitely don't get paid enough. Store up your treasures in heaven Kate.
Post a Comment