cool! Yay for new cameras and yay for your win, bummer about the loss though! Enjoy your spring break week, didn't know they were calling for snow, but thanks for the update! ;)
Hi Kate, Hope you are enjoying your break. I came down with a horrible cold on bowling night, hope you don't catch it! Unca J is home from work today with it, but I'm over the worst. Glad the sun is shining on your break even if its cold. Enjoy the family on Easter--boys are coming 4/17. Hallelujah He is risen! Love Auntie S
2 comments:
cool! Yay for new cameras and yay for your win, bummer about the loss though! Enjoy your spring break week, didn't know they were calling for snow, but thanks for the update! ;)
Hi Kate, Hope you are enjoying your break. I came down with a horrible cold on bowling night, hope you don't catch it! Unca J is home from work today with it, but I'm over the worst. Glad the sun is shining on your break even if its cold. Enjoy the family on Easter--boys are coming 4/17.
Hallelujah He is risen!
Love Auntie S
Post a Comment