New Pictures





Picture #1--Basketball game Thursday night against Hamilton we won 29-27, that improves our record to 3-0! We will see if we stay undefeated this week we play Muskegon Reeths-Puffer at Puffer, those girls tend to be a little more aggressive than we are used to and usually the officials aren't great either!

Picture #2--My cousins Karly and Grant we all met downtown to watch their sister Kirsten at mannequin night!

Picture #3-- Kirsten the Mannequin

Picture #4--Ready for her close up!

Picture #5--Me and my buddy Jake!

Oh yeah one more thing, I ordered Jillian Michaels DVD (the 30 day shred) last week, just did work out number one, and I have to say it was pretty good definitely keeps the heart rate up!

4 comments:

Tara Follett said...

nice pictures. i'm especially fond of your buddy jake.

Lynette said...

Your team picture looks like you might be laying into them!Wish I could have gone Friday, Mary said it was fun!

Linda McKenzie said...

Cute pics! I do the 30 day shred on days I don't run. I love it! Hopefully you will too!

Anonymous said...

I want that book of Jillians when your done with i. I'll take me 60+days. Cute pics! MOM