Great Wolf Lodge

Last weekend we went up to Great Wolf Lodge with the girls, my mom, Aunt Cheryl, Abby, Austin, Ava, Aunt Nancy and Isaiah!  We had a great time!  The kids were not quite tall enough to do the big slides on their own so Abby and I did a lot of climbing the stairs and carrying tubes!  We remember going up there for Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Don's 50th wedding anniversary and my Grandma doing the slides!  My mom and Aunt Cher and Aunt Nancy went down the yellow slide together in honor of them!

It was Howl'A'Ween up there so the kids had a great time trick or treating and getting dressed up.  I missed out on this cause I thought only kids were dressing up, next year I will bring my costume! 
Abby was looking good with the kids!  We had the Riddler, a storm trooper, Lady Bug Girl, Wonder Woman and Cat Noir!  Friday night after dinner we went back to the waterpark.  I think Grace went down the yellow body slide at least 20 times!  Abby and I did the big slides with the older kids and we were all whipped by 9:00.  Looking forward to our annual Halloween Bash at the Rogers on Saturday night and doing pumpkins with Isaiah on Friday Night!



Thanks Aunt Cheryl and Abby for inviting us we had a great time!




No comments: