

Well, I have been back for a few days now and I already miss two things, The Arkansas River, and The Williams Family. The first picture is the Williams, and Taylor's first trip down the river, they start them young around there. The second picture is me (the yellow helmet, paddling on the left) going through Sunshine Falls in the Royal Gorge in Canyon City. GREAT RAFTING! And, even more fun that Kami and Rob got to come too. It was an awesome trip fun to see all my Colorado friends again.
Now that I am back, it's back to work! Today we moved my 89 yr old Aunt Fran into a new condo, and Aug. 7th is our 3rd Annual Chicken BBQ for YFC! If anyone is interested in getting tickets call me or shoot me an email!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time... I can't imagine taking my one year old on the river like that, that probably comes mostly from the lack of experience though, I'm sure if it's something you are comfortable with it's no big deal!!!
Post a Comment