Camp Geneva


Next week I have a group of YFC kids heading out to Camp Geneva. It has been a process getting all the forms in and filled out correctly, in fact I am waiting on one mom to call me with some information, I have left two messages and every time I try to call her phone is off or her voice mail box is full. I am excited for the kids, camp is a great chance to get them out of their regular routine and really challenge them in all areas of their lives, especailly their faith. This week is a great opportunity for the group that I have going, all of them could not afford a regular week at Camp, we are grateful to Camp Geneva for giving us a much discounted rate. If you think about it in the next week please say a prayer for my campers, me, and the staff out at Geneva!

No comments: