Saturday I went to Tigerfest! They open up Comerica Park and you can go meet the Tigers, get autographs, get pictures, and see the dugout and clubhouse! It's great if your a Tiger fan and gets you excited about the upcoming season! The autographs are a "treasure hunt" style so you never know where anyone is going to be...but we found Brandon Inge, Carlos Guilen, The Schipper, and Gene Dumont! Opening days is only a few months away! The Tiger home opener is April 10! GO TIGERS!!
1 comment:
Yo Kate--Congrats on your new job! Sounds like fun, plus hey! It'll be Spring!! Hope those ol' Tigers can do better this year...
So glad you came to the party last Friday too--it was a good time and it was good to see you too.
Swing away, Merrill! (Softball/baseball is a fav of mine--more than football for sure, I just play lousy!) By the by, I'm walking every day to stay in shape for the 5/3rd race! luv Auntie S
Post a Comment