
Today is the first day of Club at the Bridge! Club is YFC's version of a youth group type meeting, but very non-christian friendly. I am really excited about it, and I hope that the kids like it.
The theme for the year is Get Connected and we are starting with a four week series entitled...It's All About Me...See Me, Hear Me, Know Me, Love Me. All of the lessons have clips from the movie The Freedom Writers (if you haven't seen this movie, go rent it, it is a great one!). Hopefully, Club is a place where the kids at the Bridge feel connected.
Tonight I am telling the story of Zaccheus and how he desperately wanted Jesus to notice him. We are also playing a game that involves a clear plastic tube and raw eggs, so it should be a good time. If you think of it say a prayer for me and the rest of my volunteers helping me out today!
1 comment:
Good luck tonight, raw eggs sound interesting! ;)
Post a Comment