It's Official..I got my ticket!

I'm going back to Noah's! This summer I get to spend a month at Noah's Ark! I can't wait, I talked with Lindy this week, and it was a great conversation, I am so excited to be a part of that community again! And, the water is supposed to be high, so it should be fun. I read online that the best time to book airline tickets is Wednesday at Midnight...and with the prices so high, I thought I would give it a try. Definitely worth staying up late if you need to get a good price. I saved myself over $150 and I am flying out of GR and I thought I would have to go to Chicago or Detroit to get a deal!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Yeah for cheap tickets! Definately worth staying up late!

S Huiz said...

Congratulations- I can "feel" your excitement in this post! That water looks delightful!!!!